Discover 7 Ways to Create a
Sustainable, Passive Income for LifeSo You Can Work Less, Earn More & Finally Escape The Rat Race...







The Rich Dad Summit was a 2-day 100% Online event designed  specifically for people who  want to:

- Make more money...

- Create systems to have their money make more money...

- If you can check off one or more of these boxes, you’re in the right place:

- You’re tired of working for the boss and want to call your own shots...

- You tried to start your own business, got overwhelmed, and gave up!

- You want to build real long-term wealth so you & your loved ones will be set for life (i.e. you won't have to worry about money ever again)...

- You’re absolutely SICK & TIRED of living paycheck to paycheck and want to become an entrepreneur - but the thought of trying to figure it out on your own is terrifying!

Do any of those sound like you? If so...

...pay just $1 & get access to the Rich Dad Summit Replays!






I used to be just like you.

I worked a job, lived paycheck to paycheck, and made stupid choices with my 
finances. I had debt I couldn’t pay off and I CONSTANTLY worried about money.

In fact, this is how MOST people live.

According to a recent study by CareerBuilder:

Nearly 10% of those making $100,000 or more say they can't make ends meet...

Overall, most workers are in debt and many believe they always will be.

78% of full-time workers said they live paycheck to paycheck.

56% of all U.S. workers say that they’re in debt over their heads.

Basically, most people working a J-O-B are exactly that:


Just Over Broke.

I know the feeling well. And that's why one day, I made a decision to just… stop.

I decided it was time to stop being “okay with” being ignorant about money. I stopped settling for the paycheck to paycheck life.

I made a choice to become wealthy. To get educated. To discover why rich people get rich and COPY what they did!

And you know what?

It worked.